On World Storytelling Day, we’ll begin collecting stories to show the world why we’re all #PublicSchoolProud!
Monday, March 20, 2017 is World Storytelling Day – a global celebration to share the art of storytelling. On this day, people from all over the world come together to tell and listen to stories in many different languages. Global storytelling events are linked by a common theme and this year’s theme is transformation!
So we want to know – how has your public education transformed you?
- Was it a teacher whose great literary picks inspired your love of reading?
- An art class that provided a creative outlet?
- A school counselor that helped you to reach your goals?
Here’s how to participate.
Tell us your personal public school story on social media.
Remember to use #PublicSchoolProud & #ILovePublicSchools and to set your viewing rights to “public” to:
- Share video! Record a video to tell your story and share to your social media accounts.
- Share pictures! Print out a heart and post a selfie, take a photo of a school basketball game, art show or class project (you get the idea.)
Rather put it in writing?
Then submit your personal public school story via email to email@example.com and we will share it for you!
Please include your name, your contact information, and attach a photo if you’d like.
Remember: March 20 is the launch date, but we’ll continue to collect stories going forward.
That’s it! Tell us your story!